A learning community of transformed persons that provides
research-driven programs towards the development of competent,
resilient, and evangelizing individuals.
CIC is a leading Catholic Higher Educational Institution,
committed to academic excellence and holistic development of
servant leaders who love the underprivileged,
champion God’s creation, and exemplify Marian values.
• Demonstrates deeper understanding of Jesus’ life and teachings.
• Relates with others with love, mercy and compassion as lived out by Jesus
and with humility and obedience as exemplified by Mama Mary.
• Strengthens faith life through active participation in the liturgy and
sacraments of the Church.
• Commits oneself to continuous enhancement of skills and knowledge.
• Exhibits critical thinking and creativity in creating
• Inspires others in bringing out their full potential.
• Meets and overcomes challenges in ways that maintain or promote wellbeing.
• Demonstrates persistence and realistic optimism.
• Exemplifies commitment to values and acceptance
• Creates new and useful knowledge.
• Promotes growth and sustainability.
• Demonstrates efficiency and productivity.
• Protects and cares for creation.
• Good keeper of resources.
• Responsible and accountable to the wellbeing
and welfare of others.
• Adheres to principles of Christian Morality and Ethics.
• Affirms one’s role in the pursuit of Social Transformation.
• Participates in advocacies promoting truth, justice and peace.