COLLEGE OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION
SUMACAB ESTE, CABANATUAN CITY
The Preschool Program is an early childhood program in which children combine learning with play in a program run by professionally trained teachers. It encourages a balance of child-initiated and teacher-facilitated activities offering children a variety of choices provided within a carefully prepared setting. It emphasizes the importance of actively participating in the learning process by providing many opportunities for learning by doing, for both indirect and direct acquisition of new knowledge and skills.
Early beginning reading is encouraged at this early year of development. Lessons are planned to encourage discovery and independence. Most importantly, it is where we begin to teach children how to pray and do good things to their family, friends, and to the people around them.
1. Nursery- caters for children aged three (3) years old by August of the current academic year.
2. Pre-Kindergarten - caters for children aged four (4) years old by August of the current academic year.
3. Kindergarten – caters for children aged five (5) years old by August of the current academic year.
The CIC Grade School offers:
A. CURRICULAR PROGRAMS
The Grade School curricular programs enable every child to acquire basic knowledge, habits, skills, attitudes, and appreciation for home and community life. Fostering the total Christian formation of learners towards commitment to peace, justice, truth and freedom for the realization of the kingdom of God. These can be acquired in teaching different subjects from grades 1- 6.
Christian Living/Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao
B. CO-CURRICULAR PROGRAMS
The Grade School co-curricular programs are geared towards Christ-centeredness, excellence, service, and shared responsibility. It offers extensive range of co-curricular activities that develop every learner to become highly competent individuals.
League of Leaders
C. ROBOTICS PROGRAM
The CIC Grade School program is implemented in accordance with the K to 12 Curriculum in all levels consistent with the Department of Education's (DepEd) mandate to protect and promote the right of every child to quality, equitable and complete basic education. It provides a learner-centered educational programs that challenge all students to perform at their highest potential. As a Catholic school, the Grade School curriculum is imbued with Gospel values and social teachings of the Church. Curriculum review is conducted annually to reflect current education practices and pedagogy.
D. STUDENT SERVICES
1. Spiritual Services
Daily and Monthly Masses
First Communion for Grade 3 learners
Confirmation for Grade 6 learners
Recollections for Grades 5 & 6
2. Guidance and Counseling Services
Testing & Counseling
Admission & Orientation
Research & Evaluation
3. Health Services
Consultation on Medical and Dental Problems
Oral Prophylaxis (Teeth Cleaning)
4. Library Services
5. Office of Student Affairs- Activity
6. Discipline Office
7. Science Laboratory
8. Computer Laboratory
9. Canteen Services
10. Service Center
11. Security Services
junior high school
The CIC Junior High School program promotes the integral formation of learners at the various stages of development, within a safe and supportive learning environment, in partnership with families and community. It provides a relevant, high-quality education in which Catholic identity is infused into every aspect of the curriculum, creating disciples of Christ, and enriching learners’ lives.
It pursues the following objectives:
1. To develop an enlightened faith in the Lord and service to people; commitment to the national ideals by cherishing, preserving and enhancing moral, spiritual and socio-cultural values as well as desirable aspects of a Filipino;
2. To obtain knowledge and form desirable attitudes for understanding the nature and purpose of man, and therefore, one’s self, one’s own people and other races, places and times, thereby promoting a keen sense of self, family and of national and international communities;
3. To develop skills in higher intellectual operations in arts and science and technology and more complex comprehension, and in thinking intelligently, critically and creatively in life situations; and
4. To develop skills, knowledge, moral and social attitudes, all of which help to develop both their excellence and character through the culture of Pastoral care, leading them to take their place as active and participating members of the community and society.
senior high school
Technical-Vocational Courses – Livelihood
a. Computer Programming
b. Computer Hardware Servicing
d. Graphic Design
2. Home Economics
a. Basic Culinary like Breads and Pastries, Asian and Western Cuisine
c. Food and Beverage Services
The CIC Senior High School program adheres to the standards set by the Department of Education. Its full implementation started in school year 2016-2017 and has already produced three (3) batches of graduates since then. Its curricular and co-curricular programs empower learners to acquire the highest levels of academic achievement, and practicing the core values of the school: Christ-centeredness, Excellence, Service and Shared Responsibility which will prepare them to become productive, responsible, ethical, creative and compassionate members of society.
The CIC Senior High School offers Academic Tracks (ABM, HUMSS, GAS, and STEM) and TECHVOC Track with ICT and Home Economics Strand which provides students with opportunities to further their education toward a bachelor’s degree currently offered at CIC.
Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM)
For programs leading to:
a. BS in Accountancy
b. BS in Business Administration
c. BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management
2. Humanities, Social Science Strand (HUMSS)
For programs leading to:
a. Bachelor of Science in Social Work
b. Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
3. Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Strand (STEM)
For programs leading to:
a. Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
b. Bachelor of Science in Nursing
4. General Academic Strand (GAS)
For programs leading to:
a. Bachelor of Arts
b. Bachelor of Elementary Education
c. Bachelor of Secondary Education
The CIC Undergraduate and Graduate programs offer a Christ-centered, high quality education where knowledge is pursued with excellence, where faith is rooted in Christ, and where character is exemplified through service. The programs provide a transformative educational experience for students focused on their unique potential spiritually, academically, socially, and physically, producing life-long learners and competitive graduates for success in a global society.
BACHELOR OF ARTS
a. Communication (AB-Comm)
b. Political Science (AB-Pol Sci)
BACHELOR OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
d. General Science
e. Araling Panlipunan
f. Values Education
BACHELOR OF ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
a. Accountancy (BSA)
b. Hospitality Management (BSHM)
c. Nursing (BSN)
d. Social Work (BSSW)
e. Information Technology (BS-IT)
- Major in Web Development & Cloud
- Track, Animation Track & Game Development Track
f. Business Administration (BSBA)
- Major in Marketing Management
- Financial Management & Human Resource & Development
MASTER OF ARTS IN EDUCATION
a. Early Childhood
b. Educational Management
e. General Science Education
f. Guidance and Counseling
h. Physical Education
i. Special Education
MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
a. With Thesis
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY
Major in Education Management